I never tire of the "good news"!! I grow tired and weary and often just exhausted by life, but the hope I find in Christ never stops consuming me. I have been enjoying the lights of my christmas tree this evening thinking upon the night in the manger where it all started. What would it have been like to experience the miracle birth. I think of it medically (being a labor and delivery nurse and all) and I wonder about the experience spiritually. i would have loved to deliver baby jesus. Can you imagine? I would probably have wept over him, gushing with love, and overwhelmed with the honor of being able to do something for Him. Mary must of had such a unique relationship with our savior. I would love to have talked to her about it. I'm excited for this Christmas. I'm excited to love my patient's with the love of Christ and to serve others so that I might serve Him. I'm beyond grateful and words cannot express how much I feel the blessing of His sacrifice and the hope of His life!!! Merry Christmas everyone! I pray that we all carry His light to the world, the greatest gift we can give~
No comments:
Post a Comment